about 7 years ago
There are just two weeks left in the Go Interactive: Mobile App Challenge. Final submissions are due by October 26 at 10PM Pacific Time. As we get closer, be sure to verify that time in your local time zone.
Start your submission early. Review the “Official Rules” and fill out the basic fields on the submission form and save it as a draft today. This will give you a good idea of what you'll need to pull together before the deadline. You can continue to edit your submission as often as you like up until the final deadline. We plan to keep the submissions for this challenge private until after the deadline, so there is no reason to wait until the last minute.
If you recently joined the challenge, don’t stress. There is still plenty of time to pull together a killer app. Visit the Resources page for links to register for a developer account on Magnet.com and to learn all the amazing things you can do with Magnet Message.
- Be sure to review the “Official Rules” for this challenge.
- Use the “Enter a Submission” button and enter all of the required fields of the challenge website prior to the deadline.
- Confirm that your app uses at least one of the three interactive scenarios.
- Describe your app in approximately 200 words. Help us understand what you built, how it uses the Magnet APIs and why you are excited about it.
- Upload the app binary or provide access to app binary and instructions for running and testing the app. You are not required to post the source code, but we may ask you to review it if we have questions. If you’ve posted the code to GitHub, let us know where we can find it. Other helpful suggestions welcome.
- Upload an image, screenshot or short video showing your app.
We’ve got lots of documentation, sample code and sample apps to get you going. Check out GitHub to see some of the latest samples for iOS and Android. We’re here to provide assistance if you need anything. Just contact us via the Discussions page.
-- The Magnet Team