over 7 years ago
Get Started Now
Welcome to the Go Interactive online hackathon sponsored by Magnet Systems on DevPost! You are officially registered and you are already well on your way to awesomeness.
Here’s how to get started on your app today. Submissions are due October 26, 2015 at 10:00 PM (Pacific Time).
- Plan your attack. Visit the Resources page for links to register for a developer account on Magnet.com and to learn all the amazing things you can do with Magnet Message. Registration on Magnet.com is required for challenge submissions and to qualify for the sweepstakes prizes and a chance to win a new Apple Watch Sport or Motorola Moto 360 Watch for Android (see “Official Rules” for details). How cool is that?
- Get a head start on your submission. Review the “Official Rules” and fill out the basic fields on the Submission form and save it as a draft today. This will give you a good idea of what you'll need to put together before the deadline.
- Optional: Form a team. Thinking about teaming up? Visit the Participants page to find and meet teammates.
Don’t forget, we require you to explore at least one of the following interactive scenarios for your hack:
- User-to-User and/or User-to-Multiuser Messages - leverage embedded chat within the app, so that users can interact via reliable two way messaging in real time.
- Ad hoc Discussion Group – enable ad hoc discussion group capabilities within the app, so that users can create a thread or category and share updates with a limited group of invited users.
- Public Forum – create a public forum or feed with publish/subscribe, so that users can openly interact with one another around a given topic.
We look forward to providing you with regular updates throughout the challenge. As a reminder, we’ve got lots of documentation, sample code and sample apps to get you going. We’re here to provide assistance along the way. Just contact us via the Discussions page or send us an email to email@example.com .
-- The Magnet Team